Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Today's Miracles

Thank you all for your prayers.  Today's Doctor's appointment revealed that Samuel has grown.  I measured 36 cm-- up from 34 cm (last week).  My Doctor still does not believe this to be fluid build up.  Samuel's heart rate was 140 bpm and it was the clearest that we have ever heard it.  Oh- please- keep praying for his complete healing!

Also- for those of you who have been praying for Moriah's bad dreams-- thank you.  Please keep doing so! She excitedly skips into our room - almost every morning- at 6:30am - and announces- "I had no bad dreams last night!" 

As I mentioned in my last blog- I have not been feeling well- due to a chest infection.  The last number of days have been really tough with this but my wonderful husband, my loving parents and some dear friends- have really helped out and I have had some good time to rest.  I started antibiotics  and I am already feeling much better-- please continue to pray health over Chris and Moriah and all those who have helped me out. 

I am going to bed tonight with a joy filled and hope filled heart. Oh- how I long to see my baby come out strong and healthy. Please believe with me that the seemingly impossible will be possible.

Ephesians 3:20-21--  Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Believing for full healing with you Seren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Serenity, Its Joy.. Praying for you and with you... Excited for you... Would love to see you again soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Seren, Chris and Moriah! Praying for peace and love to surround you! - Traut

    ReplyDelete